Since my twenties are quickly winding down, I decided to share with you my list of things that I have wanted to accomplish before my 30th birthday. This has been a running list of mine for some time, so many of these items have been ticked off the list, but there's a lotta things in red below I still want to do.
6. Start painting again.
7. Try yoga.
12. Buy a piece of furniture at a flea market and revitalize it.
13. Take a wine tasting class.
15. Redecorate my home.
16. Go an entire week without dining out.
17. Give up chocolate for an entire month.
19. Write a “Letter to The Editor” on a position I feel strongly about.
20. Learn to use my DSLR camera in a setting other than Automatic.
24. Host a dinner party and use the china and crystal I got for my wedding.
25. Expand my cooking repertoire to include more than just pasta.
27. Develop a system for organizing everything in my house (clothes, accessories, paper files, baby stuff, etc.) and KEEP it organized.
28. Learn how to (really) use Photoshop.
29. Better educate myself on the crisis in the Middle East.
30. Move out of our condo (which we own) and buy an actual house. In the city, preferably.
I originally shared this list on my half birthday, with the hope of crossing off the rest of the items over the next half year by November 22, 2012.