* Cupcake Liners (about 40-50 per each 3" foam ball)
* Foam Ball
* Dressmaker's Pins
* Kitchen Knife
* Vase (I also used rope and glass beads as add-ons too)
1. Pinch together a single cupcake liner by gathering the bottom of the liner.
2. Hold crinkled liner together and use a pin to secure it to the foam ball. You may need to use multiple pins per liner just to be safe. (A hot glue gun can also be used for additional hold but isn't necessary.)
3. Continue to pinch and pin the liners to the ball until about 65% of the ball is covered.
4. If displaying in a clear glass vase, it's wise to slice off the bottom, uncovered portion of the foam ball so it doesn't show through.
5. Add any additional finishes to your flower creation. Display and enjoy without the fear of wilting!