In other news, little Jacob is now - on his own - sitting up and is also loving his new solid food menu. So much more exciting than the milk-only diet he's been on for the past six months. And in my biased opinion, he looks pretty darn cute sitting up on couch or in his high chair with food smeared all over his little face.
Here are things that kept us busy this past weekend:
* A morning of house hunting, followed by lunch in a bag. Thank you, Panera!
* A late-afternoon/early-evening creep-fest on Instagram for the debut of the new Fall Stella & Dot line. And my oh my do we have some great pieces this season. You can shop with me here.
* A fun night out at a chic new(ish) restaurant with a friend in from London, ending with a glass of red wine being spilled on my husband in his white shirt. I plead the fifth.
* A morning trip to the gym that involved me and Maroon 5's "Payphone" on repeat. For an hour.
* Serious cuddle time (and a few punches to my face) with Jacob on the fluffy rug in his nursery. He's now rolling from front to back and back to front. There's no stopping him now!
* An afternoon brunch outside followed by a nice long walk through the park and the zoo thanks to a break in the horrendous heat and humidity.
* A fun night out downtown to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday.
* A Wimbledon kind of morning followed by a delicious carb-filled impromptu brunch at my casa.
* A vicious battle of Dana v. the coral nail polish. Judging by the photo below, I'll let you decide who came out the victor.
* A lovely afternoon visit with my mama and grandmother. Four generations huddled together. Is there anything better?
*******How was your weekend?
Grab the button and share your fun happenings in the Weekend Update linkup with me, Leeann and Sami. Follow your hostesses, hop around to some other blogs posted below, say hello and make some new friends.